Managed services- It is a power solution in which technical consultants work side-by-side with in0house technical professionals. They carry out a large variety of tasks from large grade installations and upgrade projects to smaller but equally important tasks. It includes providing technical support to in-house staffs, customers or vendors. It addresses installing or upgrading existing software platform, implementing technical security protocol, and protection against evolving cyber threats.
Extension of IT department- The engineers and consultants have top-notch education and real-time working experience in the manufacturing industry. With the help of computer network integration and ongoing technological support through our managed IT services they can quickly resolve issues and ensure smooth performance.
IT solution overview :
- Managed It support services and 24/7/365 remote monitoring
- Onsite, technical and virtual computer network support plans
- Hardware and software management upgrades
- Virus, spyware, and security protection for computers and servers
- Complete support ad solution for practice
- Improving MRP/ ERP systems uptime though optimal solution, setup support and resourcing
Customer base- Manufacturers typically have a large work force and not everyone on the production floor uses computer systems. It services provide support services based on production operation sizes:
- For small office- Upto 5 computer systems
- For medium sized office- 6 to 10 computer systems, including a server
- For large office- 11 to 50+ computer systems, including servers
Business benefits IT support services
- Support for mission critical IT systems within manufacturing
- Covers office based users and IT service systems for manufacturing
- Prevents revenue losses from IT disasters
- Protects against potential slowdown in manufacturing due to IT failure
IT support system overview
- The IT support services for manufacturing have been designed to support the entire organization from top to bottom. They offer remote and on-site support to office based staff that ensures the systems needed are always available and running to maximize efficiency
- They monitor the advanced IT systems that are being used to automate all the manufacturing processes to ensure that the critical part of the business is not let down
- Increasing use of computer controlled manufacturing techniques and automation within the industry, IT systems within has evolved to be an important part of manufacturing organizations.
- IT support services for manufacturing
- It prevents failing of IT systems which could trigger a potential mass slowdown in manufacturing. It ensures that manufacturing organizations have an enterprise standard IT support in place to ensure that this does not happen
- They have developed many IT services to match the mission critical model for different industries. They utilize their technologies and experience to deliver an IT support service to keep IT systems and manufacturing processes running smoothly.